Recipe: Spanish Omelette
• ½ cup Olive Oil
• ½ pound Potatoes
• 1 large Onion
• 5 Eggs
• 2 Tomatoes
• 2 Green Onions
• Pour olive oil in a large frying pan and set it on medium-high heat.
• Sprinkle the potatoes lightly with salt and pepper.
• Fry the potatoes in olive oil till they turn golden brown and crisp.
• Add onion and cook till it softens and starts browning, stirring occasionally.
• Beat eggs with salt and pepper, to taste.
• Pour the eggs into the pan. Stir to gently combine with the potatoes and onion.
• Turn down the heat to low and cook till eggs are browned on the bottom.
• Using a spatula, loosen the bottom of the omelet and invert it on the other side.
• Cook till the eggs are set and done.
• Remove and transfer on a serving plate.
• Garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
• Serve hot.