Recipe: Spanish Sangria
Try out this traditional Spanish wine recipe.
• 1 Lemon
• 1 Orange
• 1½ cups Rum
• ½ cup White Sugar
• 1 bottle Dry Red Wine
• 1 cup Orange Juice
• Refrigerate lemon, orange, rum, red wine and orange juice.
• Slice lemon and orange into thin rounds.
• Place the sliced fruits in a large glass pitcher.
• Pour rum and white sugar.
• Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to develop the flavor.
• Remove and crush the fruit slightly using a wooden spoon in the pitcher.
• Add wine and orange juice.
• Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.