Recipe: Spanish Sangria
Try out this traditional Spanish wine recipe.
• 1 Lemon
• 1 Orange
• 1½ cups Rum
• ½ cup White Sugar
• 1 bottle Dry Red Wine
• 1 cup Orange Juice
• Refrigerate lemon, orange, rum, red wine and orange juice.
• Slice lemon and orange into thin rounds.
• Place the sliced fruits in a large glass pitcher.
• Pour rum and white sugar.
• Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to develop the flavor.
• Remove and crush the fruit slightly using a wooden spoon in the pitcher.
• Add wine and orange juice.
• Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show