A classy drink that will delght you.
* 450g strawberries, hulled
* 1 tbs icing sugar
* Crushed ice (optional)
* 2/3 cup (165ml) vodka, chilled
* 1 bottle sparkling wine, chilled
1. Place the strawberries and icing sugar in a blender or food processor and blend or process until mixture forms smooth puree.
2. Pass the puree through a fine sieve into a bowl and discard the seeds in the sieve. Cover the puree with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator.
3. Half-fill 8 champagne flutes with the crushed ice, if using. Divide the chilled strawberry puree among the flutes, then top each with 1 tablespoon vodka. Top up with the sparkling wine.