100g good quality plain chocolate
20g unsalted butter
225g natural yoghurt
25g caster sugar
1 tbs brandy
1 pinch ground ginger
1 pinch ground cinnamon
75ml double cream
How To Make:
1. Gently melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
2. Stir the yoghurt, sugar, brandy and spices in a large bowl.
3. Slowly pour the melted chocolate mixture into the bowl and stir thoroughly until smooth.
4. Softly whip the double cream and fold it into the chocolate mixture.
5. Pour into 4 glass containers and chill for 1 hour before serving.
6. Decorate with chocolate curls.