Recipe: Spicy Dahi Chutney
Try out this yummy easy to make chutney.Ingredients:
• 500 g Hung Yogurt
• 1 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
• 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
• 1/2 tsp Roasted Onion Seed Powder (Kalonji)
• 3/4 tsp Ginger Paste
• A pinch of Asafoetida (Hing)
• 2 tbsp Mustard Oil Procedure:
• In a grinder, take the mustard seeds, add a little water and salt and grind it into a smooth paste. Keep aside for two hours.
• In a bowl, take the hung yogurt, mustard paste, roasted onion powder, roasted cumin seed powder, asafoetida and ginger paste and mix well.
• Besprinkle the mustard oil and mix well.
• Allow it to stand for twelve hours before serving.
First Published: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 15:45