Recipe: Spicy Peanut Chutney
Try out this mouth-watering chutney with savoury snacks.
• 1/2 cup roasted Peanuts made into a paste
• 1 cup Fresh Curd
• 1 Stalk Curry Leaves
• 1/2 tsp Powdered Sugar
• 1 Green Chilli (finely chopped)
• 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
• 1 tsp Oil
• Salt to taste
• Blend yogurt.
• Add chillis, peanut, coriander, sugar and salt.
• Heat oil in a pan and saute curry leaves.
• Add them to curds when they begin to splutter. Mix well.
• Serve with snacks.
|Recipe: Kele ki Sabzi|
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Difference in treatment meted out to us and Hema Malini, says victims' kin
- FTII stir: Students protest Gajendra Chauhan's appointment
- Arshad hopes for 'raise' post 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Tiger Shroff doesn't want to work with B-Town's Khans
- Will work with Shoojit again: Ayushmann Khurrana