Recipe: Spicy Peanut Chutney
Try out this mouth-watering chutney with savoury snacks.
• 1/2 cup roasted Peanuts made into a paste
• 1 cup Fresh Curd
• 1 Stalk Curry Leaves
• 1/2 tsp Powdered Sugar
• 1 Green Chilli (finely chopped)
• 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
• 1 tsp Oil
• Salt to taste
• Blend yogurt.
• Add chillis, peanut, coriander, sugar and salt.
• Heat oil in a pan and saute curry leaves.
• Add them to curds when they begin to splutter. Mix well.
• Serve with snacks.
|Recipe: Kele ki Sabzi|