Recipe: Spicy Sev
1-1/2 cups Gram Flour
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
1/2 tsp Asafoetida
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
2 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Oil
How to make Spicy Sev
Mix well all the ingredients except the oil.
Add sufficient water and make soft dough.
Pour oil in a kadhai and heat it on a low flame.
Press the dough out as sev directly into the oil.
Fry till the contents turn crispy and golden brown.
Spicy Sev is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!