Recipe: Spicy Veg Cutlet
Spicy veg cutlets are healthy and delicious.
2 boiled potatoes (mashed)
1 small beetroot (peeled and grated)
½ a cup peas (boiled)
2 green chillies (finely chopped)
½ tsp chilli powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp black pepper powder
½ garam masala powder
1 tsp ginger paste
Besan or cornflower for binding
Salt to taste
Put the mashed boiled potatoes in a bowl. Add the grated beetroot, boiled peas and finesly chopped green chillies. Then add all the dry masalas to the vegetable mixture along with the ginger paste and mix it thoroughly.
Now use your palms to make small cutlets and use Besan or cornflower to bind them.
Now use a shallow tava. Grease it well with oil. Now place 3-4 cutlets on the tava and put some oil around them. Cook both the sides until crisp and golden brown.
Repeat the same procedure for the remaining cutlets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!