Recipe: Spicy Vegan Potato Curry
Excite your taste buds with this mouth watering recipe.
• 4 Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
• 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
• 1 Yellow Onion (diced)
• 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
• 2 tsp Cumin (ground)
• 1-1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
• 4 tsp Curry Powder
• 4 tsp Garam Masala
• 1 inch piece fresh Ginger Root (peeled and minced)
• 2 tsp Salt
• 14.5 oz Tomatoes (diced)
• 15 oz Garbanzo Beans (rinsed and drained)
• 15 oz Peas (drained)
• 14 oz Coconut Milk
How to make Spicy Vegan Potato Curry:
• In a large pot of salty water, boil the potatoes and then simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
• Drain the potatoes and then steam dry for 2 minutes.
• In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil and then stir in the onion and garlic.
• Stir for 5 minutes and then add the cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garam masala, ginger and salt. Cook for 2 minutes.
• Add the tomatoes, beans, peas, and potatoes.
• Pour the coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
• Serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don’t need funds, but prayers: Aadesh Shrivastava's family
- Buffoonery is easy, comedy is not: Filmmaker Anees Bazmee
- Doctors stop chemotherapy on critically ill Aadesh Shrivastava
- Lakhon Hain Yahan Dilwale movie review: Lacklustre medley of songs
- Leaked: Watch video of Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol's 'Dilwale' song!