120ml whole milk
240g malted milk powder
950ml French vanilla ice cream
120ml raspberry liqueur
Raspberry Liqueur Coulis
For the Raspberry Liqueur Coulis:
450g fresh raspberries
2 tsp lemon juice
60ml raspberry liqueur
How To Make:
1. Puree the milk and malt powder in a blender.
2. Add the ice cream and liqueur.
3. Blend until smooth and desired consistency is reached.
4. Swirl around some Raspberry Liqueur Coulis on the inside of each glass.
5. Pour the shake into each glass.
6. Garnish with a dusting of malt powder and a couple raspberries.
How To Make Raspberry Liqueur Coulis:
1. Add 60mL water, the raspberries, sugar and lemon zest in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil and cook down, about 10 minutes.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and cool.
4. Puree the mixture in a blender and strain into a small bowl, discarding any solids.
5. Add the liqueur and mix to incorporate.