Recipe: Spinach with Roasted Peppers
Relish a healthy diet this season!
1/2 kg chopped spinach
3 tsp ghee
1 yellow or red pepper
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/4 tsp hing
salt to taste
1 tsp pepper
1.Heat pan over medium heat. Add ghee.
2. When hot, add cumin seeds, and fry them until brown (about 30 seconds or so).
3.Add hing and fry for a moment, then toss in the spinach.
4.Stir and cook until tender, for about 10 to 20 mininutes, depending on the spinach (baby or regular).
5.Add salt and pepper to taste.
6.Slice pepper and broil until wilted and charred, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve spinach with roasted pepper on top.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam