Recipe: Spring Onion Pakora
Want to have something different yet simple? Try out our special, savoury spring onion pakora.
2 spring onions finely chopped
1 small onion finely chopped
¼ cup cauliflower finely chopped
1 tsp grated ginger
2 green chillies chopped
½ cup peas
¼ tsp red chilly powder
Salt to taste
¼ tsp each turmeric powder, cumin powder
½ cup gram flour
¼ cup refined flour
1 cup oil
Mix together gram flour, refined flour and water and make a thick batter. Now add all the vegetables and spices in it. If the quantity of water is more, add some flour to thicken it. Heat oil in a pan. Put spoonfuls of mixture in the oil and deep fry. Serve hot with green chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Becks, Kate Middleton top best 'celeb smile' poll
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' 5th film in history to reach USD 900 mn mark
- Watch: Farhan Akhtar in a gritty, hardhitting teaser of 'Wazir'