Recipe: Sprouts Cutlet
White peas,sprouted 1/2 cup
Brown chane,sprouted Boiled 1/2 cup
Green chana(hare chane),sprouted Boiled 1/2 cup
Fresh coriander leaves2 tablespoons
Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
Chaat masala 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon•Oilto shallow fry
Rice flour 1/2 cup
Chop coriander leaves finely and place in a bowl.
Add white peas, brown chana, green chana, salt and mash with a potato masher.
Add red chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin powder and mix.
Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan.
Shape the mixture into small cutlets, roll them in rice flour and place in the pan to shallow fry.
When the underside is done, flip over and cook till both sides are evenly golden.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jared Leto was hesitant about following in Ledger's Joker legacy
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Amber Heard to depose in Depp-divorce case on August 6
- My son is going to follow me: Simon Cowell
- Salman Khan black buck case: Will provide protection to witness if he asks for it, says Kataria