Enjoy the Japanese dessert - steamed custard.
• 4 Eggs
• 1-1/2 cup Dashi (a soup stock)
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1 tsp Soy Sauce
• 1 tsp Sugar
• 1 tsp Sake (alcohol)
• 1 Chicken Thigh (cut into bite-size pieces)
• 4 Shiitake Mushrooms (thinly sliced)
• 2 tbsp Chopped Mitsuba (Japanese Wild Parsley )
• 8 slices Kamaboko (a processed sea food)
• Take eggs in a bowl and lightly beat them.
• Add cool dashi soup stock, soy sauce, salt, sake, and sugar in the egg.
• Strain the egg mixture.
• Put the remaining ingredients except the mitsuba in four tea cups.
• Fill each cup to third-forths full with the egg mixture.
• Place mitsuba leaves on top of the egg mixture and cover them.
• Preheat a steamer on high heat.
• Turn down the heat to low and carefully place cups in the steamer.
• Steam for about 15 minutes.
• Poke the custard with a bamboo stick.
• If clear soup comes out, it`s cooked.