Try out this delicious strawberry vodka cup.
* 1kg strawberries, hulled, plus sliced berries to serve
* 1/2 cup (125ml) white balsamic condiment
* 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
* 200ml vodka (or more if you like)
* 1L (4 cups) soda water
* Ice cubes and mint leaves, to serve
1. Roughly chop berries in a food processor, then transfer to a bowl with vinegar. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Strain through a fine seive over a bowl, stirring to allow the liquid to drip through until you have about 1 cup (250ml) liquid. Simmer liquid and sugar in a pan over medium heat for 5 minutes until reduced slightly. Cool syrup in fridge. To serve, pour syrup into a tall jug, add vodka, ice and soda, then garnish with mint and berries.