Recipe: Stuffed Capsicum
Try out this yummy easy to make recipe.
• 6 Small size green capsicums
• 4 tbsp of shelled, boiled and mashed green peas
• 4 Boiled potatoes
• 1 Onion, finely chopped
• 1/4 tsp Chili powder
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1/4 tsp Amchur powder (mango powder)
• 1/4 tsp Garam masala powder
• 1/4 tsp Coriander powder
• A few seeds of Pomegranate
• Oil as required
• Salt to taste
• Wash the capsicums and boil them on a medium heat till they are tender. Then, remove them, drain and let it cool.
• Heat 2 tsp of oil in a frying-pan and fry the chopped onions till they turn brown.
• Add the mashed potatoes, peas and the spices and fry them together.
• With a sharp knife, gently cut out the stem and seeds of the capsicums, stuff the potato mixture into the capsicums and then tie them carefully with a thread.
• Heat oil in a pan and fry the stuffed capsicums on all sides. Take off the threads before serving.