Recipe: Sufi Malpua
Try out this delightful malpua recipe.
2 litres Milk
1/4 cup Maida
1/4 cup Suji
Ghee for deep frying
Boil the milk till it reduces to ½ its quantity.
Roast suji till light brown.
Add it to the milk, along with maida. There should be no lumps. It should be a smooth pouring consistency.
Heat the ghee.
Take the batter in a glass. Pour in circular movements into the ghee, to form a small pancake. Cook for a few seconds and then turn over.
Take care that the pancake does not become crisp and hard.
Make sugar syrup of 1 thread consistency. Dip the malpuas in the syrup and serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'