Recipe: Sufi Malpua
Try out this delightful malpua recipe.
2 litres Milk
1/4 cup Maida
1/4 cup Suji
Ghee for deep frying
Boil the milk till it reduces to ½ its quantity.
Roast suji till light brown.
Add it to the milk, along with maida. There should be no lumps. It should be a smooth pouring consistency.
Heat the ghee.
Take the batter in a glass. Pour in circular movements into the ghee, to form a small pancake. Cook for a few seconds and then turn over.
Take care that the pancake does not become crisp and hard.
Make sugar syrup of 1 thread consistency. Dip the malpuas in the syrup and serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?