Recipe: Sweet Chilli Chicken with Wedges
Baked chilly chicken with a hint of sweet taste served with potato wedges.
400g orange sweet potato, peeled, washed
500g red rascal potatoes, unpeeled, washed
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
4 (150g each) chicken breast fillets, trimmed
2 cups frozen peas
Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a large roasting pan. Cut sweet potato and potatoes into wedges and place in pan. Add 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Arrange wedges in a single layer. Roast for 20 minutes.
Combine remaining oil and 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce in a bowl. Brush over both sides chicken. Place chicken on a lined baking tray. Place in oven under wedges. Roast chicken and wedges together for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from oven. Cover with foil and set aside.
Increase oven to 230°C. Roast wedges for a further 10 minutes or until tender and golden. Place peas in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high (100%) for 2 minutes or until cooked through.
Place chicken on plates. Drizzle with remaining sweet chilli sauce. Serve with wedges and peas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh goes gaga over Anushka Sharma!
- Shahid Kapoor reaches the 6 million mark on Twitter!
- Bombay High Court likely to hear Salman Khan's travel plea on Tuesday
- 'Peterson Hill' set relocated
- Salman Khan's `Bajrangi Bhaijaan` teaser to be out in two days?
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita Khan's wedding reception in Mandi
- Shield hair from monsoon humidity
- `Piku' crosses Rs 100 crore mark worldwide
- Aamir Khan visits Sonam Kapoor on the sets of 'Neerja'
- Rolling Stones kick off 'Zip Code' stadium tour in San Diego
- Katy Perry's gigs are mental: Charli XCX
- Ganesh Chaturthi special recipe: Sabudana laddoo
- Ganesha Chaturthi special recipe: Puliyodarai (Tamarind Rice)
- Ganesh Chaturthi Special: Chana Usal
- Ganesh Chaturthi Special: Choco-Coco Modak
- Ganesh Chaturthi special recipe: Badaam Laddoo
- Ganesh Chaturthi Special: Karanji
- Ganesh Chaturthi Special: Modak
- Sugarless Dates Sesame Laddu
- Recipe: Choco-Coco Modak
- Recipe: Jhunka
- Recipe: Sundal
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks