Recipe: Sweet Daal Parantha
Daal is not just salty and nutritious. It is also sweet and delicious. Want to know how? Try out our special parantha recipe.
1 cup yellow arhar daal
4 tsp jaggery powder
½ tsp cardamom powder
½ tsp turmeric
Pinch of black salt
50 gms butter
Boil daal with turmeric and salt in water. Remove from fire when it is completely cooked. Now heat butter in a pan. Add cardamom powder, daal, jaggery, salt and cook till the mixture becomes dry. Remove from fire and let it cool.
Knead dough. Make round balls of dough with a small depression. Fill it with the daal mixture, flatten and roll into chapattis. Now cook the chapattis in the frying pan with small amount of butter. Serve hot with chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!