- 1 pound pasta
- 4 medium shredded carrots
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 14 ounces canned sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mayo 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How To Make:
- Boil lightly salted water in a large pot.
- Add the pasta and cook for eight to 10 minutes or until al dente (cooked so as to be firm but not hard).
- Drain the pasta.
- Mix the pasta and veggies in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix vinegar, sugar, milk, mayo, and seasoning.
- Toss the salad mixture with dressing and let chill for four hours before serving.