1 pound pasta
4 medium shredded carrots
1 diced bell pepper
1 chopped onion
1 sliced cucumber
1 cup distilled white vinegar
1 cup white sugar
14 ounces canned sweetened condensed milk
2 cups mayo
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How To Make:
1. Boil lightly salted water in a large pot.
2. Add the pasta and cook for eight to 10 minutes or until al dente (cooked so as to be firm but not hard).
3. Drain the pasta.
4. Mix the pasta and veggies in a bowl.
5. In another bowl, mix vinegar, sugar, milk, mayo, and seasoning.
6. Toss the salad mixture with dressing and let chill for four hours before serving.