Recipe: Sweet Pasta Salad
Last Updated: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 - 17:16
- 1 pound pasta
- 4 medium shredded carrots
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 14 ounces canned sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mayo 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How To Make:
- Boil lightly salted water in a large pot.
- Add the pasta and cook for eight to 10 minutes or until al dente (cooked so as to be firm but not hard).
- Drain the pasta.
- Mix the pasta and veggies in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix vinegar, sugar, milk, mayo, and seasoning.
- Toss the salad mixture with dressing and let chill for four hours before serving.
First Published: Saturday, April 6, 2013 - 09:20
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava bids adieu at 51!
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Whatsapp!