Recipe: Teddy Bear Cake
Celebrate teddy day by doing something innovative. Make a teddy in your kitchen and surprise your loved one.
100g butter margarine
100g caster sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla essence
150g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking power
1/2 teaspoon salt
Teddy shaped mould
Edible colours(chocolate, black, pink, blue)
Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Put all the ingredients for the cakes into a bowl or food processor and beat together until smooth. Spoon into moulds(grease them first). Bake for 20-25 minutes or until well risen and the sponge springs back when you press with your fingertips.
Decorate the cakes to look like Teddy Bears by making eyes, nose etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!