• 1 liter Milk
• 2-3 cup Water
• 1/2 cup Sugar
• 1/2 tbsp Aniseed
• 1 tbsp Almonds
• 10-12 Peppercorns
• A few Saffron Strands
• 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
• 1 tbsp Dried watermelon seeds
• 1/2 tbsp Poppy seeds
• 1/4 Cup fresh rose petals
How to make
Boil the milk in a pan and allow it to cool.
Meanwhile soak aniseed, almonds, watermelon seeds, poppy seeds and rose petals in 2 cups of water.
Grind soaked ingredients to make a smooth paste.
Pour remaining water into this paste and strain through muslin strainer.
Extract the liquid into a vessel. Add the sugar, peppercorns, powdered cardamom, saffron and mix well.
Now blend the above-made mix with milk.
Chill for about an hour before serving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh boy! Playboy features first Muslim woman in hijab
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Varun Dhawan SPOTTED at cancer awareness event; spends time with kids! PICS inside
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside