Recipe: Til Ke Ladoo
Til Ke Ladoo is one of the popular sweet dishes prepared during Baisakhi.
1 cup Til
2 cups Jaggery
1/2 cup Peanuts
4 tsp Ghee
1/2 cup Water
Roast the til dry till it turns slightly brown. Also dry roast the peanuts.
Make powder of both ingredients.
Heat the kadhai for 5 minutes.
Put jaggery with water in a hot kadhai and mix well till it melts.
Now add ghee and the powder. Mix well.
Make laddoos from it immediately using greased palms.
Til laddoos are ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show