Recipe: Toffee Bar Brownies
What better than some otherworldly brownies on Christmas!
8 Chocolate-covered Toffee Bars (approx 1.4 ounces each)
20 ounces Brownie Mix
17 ounces Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
16 ounces Whipped Topping (frozen and then thawed)
Read the package instructions for the brownie mix and prepare the brownies according to the instructions.
Take a fork and crumble the top of the brownies with it.
Read the instructions for the chocolate pudding mix and prepare the chocolate pudding according to the instructions.
As soon as the chocolate pudding is ready, pour it over the brownies and allow it to set.
Take a wooden spoon and crush the toffee bars with the handle, while the toffee bars are still in their wrappers.
Sprinkle seven crushed toffee bars over the pudding.
Take a spatula and spread the whipped topping over the sprinkled toffee bars.
Sprinkle the last crushed toffee bar over the whipped topping for decoration.
Serve the Toffee Bar Brownies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Robert Downey Jr travels with his furniture
- Hundreds say farewell at funeral for blues great BB King
- Kim Kardashian is a great wing woman: Paris Hilton
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' breaks into Rs 100 crore club
- Vidya Balan turns down Suchitra Sen biopic
- Disney pulls plug on 'Tron 3'
- 21 European films to be screened in Kolkata
- Mamata Banerjee remembers Rituparno Ghosh as West Bengal's pride
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- 'Ishqedarriyaan' review: An oft-seen love story
- Chris Brown sometimes hated himself
- Winter Heirloom Tomatoes, Buffalo Mozzarella Pizettes
- Recipe: Jeera Lassi
- Mother's day special Recipe: Crepes Du Fromage
- Recipe: Chocolate-strawberry rissotto
- Recipe: Jumbo Shrimps al Cognac
- Recipe: Banana bread
- Recipe: Fried Mango pickle in beer batter with Siracha dipping sauce
- Weekend special Recipe: Chilly Garlic Fish
- Recipe: Apple and Watermelon Crush
- Recipe: Parsleyed corn on the cob
- Recipe: Baked Beans
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Delhi HC turns down plea challenging LG Jung's authority
- DNA: Blow to Kejriwal, Delhi High Court backs LG
- IIT Madras bans Dalit students forum for 'criticising' PM Modi
- DNA: Exploitation of migrant workers in Qatar
- Radioactive nuclear medicine leak detected at Delhi's IGI Airport
- IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani hits back, challenges Rahul Gandhi to a debate
- MHA notification: SC issues notice to Delhi govt
- Protests outside IIT-Madras against ban on students' group
- Railways may hike AC class fares from June 1, 2015
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 29, 2015
- Special: Heart-wrenching tales of elderly people in old age homes
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere
- Bihar board 12th Arts result to be declared today soon
- BSEB (biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in): Bihar board 12th Arts result to be declared tomorrow on May 30
- Dangerous levels of toxins in Delhi's air as heat and dust intensify
- Maggi noodles controversy: Case to be filed against Nestle in UP today
- Arrival of Monsoon over Kerala delayed by 2-3 days: Met Department
- US formally removes Cuba from terror blacklist in landmark move
- If Congress was pro-poor, why does poverty still exist in India, asks PM Narendra Modi
- Top 5 places to eat in Delhi University's campuses
- Govt committed to One Rank, One Pension: PM Narendra Modi
- Check biharboard.ac.in / biharboard.bih.nic.in for Bihar School Examination Board BSEB Inter Arts Result 2015