Recipe: Tofu Chocolate Cake
Try out this rare and scrumptious cake.
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups ground almonds
3/4 cup packed brown sugar, divided
1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 pounds tofu
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup chocolate liqueur
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon almond extract
Preheat the oven to 300. Grease a 9 inch spring form pan.
Mix together the flour, ground almonds and 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar in a medium bowl.
Knead in the butter to form dough.
Press the dough firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
Combine the tofu, remaining sugar, oil, orange juice, chocolate liqueur, cocoa, and almond extract with a blender.
Blend it until the mixture turns smooth and creamy. Spread the batter in an even layer over the prepared crust.
Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven
Allow cake to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight.
This cake must be thoroughly cold to set properly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale