Recipe: Triple Chocolate Fudge
4 ounces unsweetened Chocolate
1? cup Milk Chocolate Chips
2 cups White Chocolate Chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
How to make:
1. Line an 8×8 baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Take unsweetened chocolate and milk chocolate and food process it until small chocolate crumbles.
3. Over low heat melt white chocolate together with condensed milk until smooth.
4. Layer dark and white chocolates in baking dish starting with white.
5. Let stand for a minute or two until chocolate melts.
6. Using a knife, swirl mixtures together.
7. Cover and let stand at cool room temp for 2 hours or set in the fridge for 1 hour.
8. Cut into 1 inch pieces and serve.