Recipe: Triple Layer Cookie
Try the sumptuous triple layer cookies.
• 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1 (7 ounce) package flaked coconut
• 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass dish). In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Top evenly with coconut then pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut layer.
2. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. In small saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with peanut butter. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer.
4. Cool 30 minutes. Chill thoroughly. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar