Recipe: Triple Layer Cookie
Try the sumptuous triple layer cookies.
• 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1 (7 ounce) package flaked coconut
• 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass dish). In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Top evenly with coconut then pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut layer.
2. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. In small saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with peanut butter. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer.
4. Cool 30 minutes. Chill thoroughly. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui