Recipe: Tuna Sushi
Glad that UN rejected export ban on delicious blue fin tuna that goes into making mouthwatering sushi? Then treat yourself with this delectable recipe.
To make Sushi rice
2 cups of uncooked calrose rice
2 cups of water
1/3 cup of Japanese rice vinegar
1/3 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of Salt
1/3 kg of tuna fillet
2 cups of sushi rice
Wash the rice and rinse thoroughly.
Add water and cook till done.
Now mix together the rice vinegar, sugar and salt; cook over a medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
Allow to cool. You can use this sushi rice in making a varieties of sushis.
Put the rice into a large mixing bowl; then pour the vinegar sauce over it and mix.
Slice the tuna into small rectangles.
Take a small amount of the sushi rice and cradle it in your right hand at the base of your finger.
Using your hands, take the rice and form a rectangular shape.
Spread Wasabi sauce on the slice of tuna.
Place the rice block on top, and press gently to shape the sushi.
Serve as desired.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!