Recipe: Vegetable Chowmein
400 gms of fresh noodles
5 cups of water
1 tsp salt (as per taste)
1 tbsp of cooking oil for noodles
1 cup of cooked thinly sliced vegetables
1 large onion-thinly sliced
1 tsp of soya sauce
2 tbsp of chopped celery
Firstly, start with boiling the water and add salt to it. Put the noodles and cook until they are soft. Continue cooking for a while if the noodles look dry.
Drain the noodles immediately and cool under running water till they are cooled.
Put 1 tbsp of oil into the noodles and leave in the colander till required.
Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil and stir- fry garlic mixture and onions.
Add the vegetables and stir to mix well. Add the soya sauce, salt, celery, vinegar and chilli sauce. Mix well and add the noodles and stir- fry till well mixed. Do all this over high heat.
Your dish is ready to be served.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Newest shade of blue set to make world a better place
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!