Recipe: Vegetable cutlet
Vegetable cutlets are delicious and easy to make.
Mashed potatoes 2 cups
Boiled green peas 1/2 cup
Chopped onions 1/2 cup
Chopped green chilli 2
Bread slices 4
Bread crumbs 1 cup
Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
Garam masala powder 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp.
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil as required
Mix mashed potatoes, green peas, chopped onions, chopped green chilli, red chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and salt.
Soak the bread in water and squeeze all the water by pressing bread between the palms.
Mix bread and potato mixture and knead to make a smooth dough.
Take small quantity of this mixture and make ball form. Then flatten it on a smooth surface in a square shape. Cut into two (triangular) parts, each half should be about 1-2 cm thick.
When you are done with the potato mixture, roll each of the cutlet in bread crumbs.
Heat oil in a kadhai / deep frying pan.
Deep fry the cutlets until golden brown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Iconic 'Doctor Zhivago' star Omar Sharif suffering from Alzheimer's disease
- Myleene Klass 'happy' post ending year-old relationship with beau
- Ed Sheeran planning a year-long sabbatical to `live a bit`
- Kimye to relive the `best time` of their lives one more time
- Here's why Ian McKellen almost turned down knighthood in 1991
- Robert De Niro inspires young grads
- JK Rowling feels reputation restored post Daily Mail apology
- 'Piku' still shining bright at the Box Office
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' doing phenomenal business at Box Office!
- 'Dil Dhadakne Do' cast lands in Kolkata for film promotions
- `Boxer fetished` Justin Bieber won't repeat underwears
- Recipe: Spanish Valencia Prawns
- Mother's day special Recipe: Crepes Du Fromage
- Recipe: Tlayudas with Pulled Lamb
- Recipe: Aloo Tuk
- Recipe: Poutine Cheesy Jalapeno
- Recipe: White and dark Chocolate buttons and Olive Panini
- Recipe: Nasiley Jhinge
- Recipe: Fried Mango pickle in beer batter with Siracha dipping sauce
- Weekend special Recipe: Chilly Garlic Fish
- Recipe: 3 Layered Sandwich
- Kill hunger desi style: Top 5 midnight sandwiches!
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- See what can Maggi do to your health!
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- CBSE Board 10th Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & Cbseresults.nic class 10th X board exam results 2015 date announced
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- Video of cops dancing with woman goes viral, inquiry ordered
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh