Recipe: Vegetable cutlet
Vegetable cutlets are delicious and easy to make.
Mashed potatoes 2 cups
Boiled green peas 1/2 cup
Chopped onions 1/2 cup
Chopped green chilli 2
Bread slices 4
Bread crumbs 1 cup
Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
Garam masala powder 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp.
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil as required
Mix mashed potatoes, green peas, chopped onions, chopped green chilli, red chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and salt.
Soak the bread in water and squeeze all the water by pressing bread between the palms.
Mix bread and potato mixture and knead to make a smooth dough.
Take small quantity of this mixture and make ball form. Then flatten it on a smooth surface in a square shape. Cut into two (triangular) parts, each half should be about 1-2 cm thick.
When you are done with the potato mixture, roll each of the cutlet in bread crumbs.
Heat oil in a kadhai / deep frying pan.
Deep fry the cutlets until golden brown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!