Recipe: Vegetable cutlet
Vegetable cutlets are delicious and easy to make.
Mashed potatoes 2 cups
Boiled green peas 1/2 cup
Chopped onions 1/2 cup
Chopped green chilli 2
Bread slices 4
Bread crumbs 1 cup
Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
Garam masala powder 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp.
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil as required
Mix mashed potatoes, green peas, chopped onions, chopped green chilli, red chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and salt.
Soak the bread in water and squeeze all the water by pressing bread between the palms.
Mix bread and potato mixture and knead to make a smooth dough.
Take small quantity of this mixture and make ball form. Then flatten it on a smooth surface in a square shape. Cut into two (triangular) parts, each half should be about 1-2 cm thick.
When you are done with the potato mixture, roll each of the cutlet in bread crumbs.
Heat oil in a kadhai / deep frying pan.
Deep fry the cutlets until golden brown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'