• 2 tbsp French Beans (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Baby Corn (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Cabbage (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Carrots (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Onions (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Red Capsicums (finely chopped)
• 3 tsp Corn Flour
• 1 tsp Vinegar
• ½ tsp White Pepper
• ½ tsp Soy Sauce
• 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
• A pinch Orange-Red Food Color (optional)
• A pinch Ajinomoto (optional)
• 2 sprigs Spring Onions (for garnishing)
• 2½ cups Water
• Salt to taste
• Oil for frying
For Chinese Chilly Chutney
• 4-5 Dried Red Chilies
• 1 Onion (small)
• 1 Garlic (head)
• 1 tsp Tamarind Pulp
How to make
Soak dried red chillies in hot boiled water for about 10 minutes.
Take out the chillies and grind it with the remaining ingredients (for Chinese Chutney) to form a fine paste.
Take ½ cup water in a big bowl. Add cornflour, vinegar, soy sauce, ajinomoto, tomato sauce, white pepper, salt and orange red colour to it. Place the bowl aside.
Heat oil in a pan and saute all the vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
Add Chinese Chutney Paste to the vegetables.
When aroma arises, pour water into it.
When the water starts boiling, add corn starch gradually and stir constantly until it thickens.
Garnish the soup with spring onions.
Serve it hot.