Recipe: Vegetarian Fried Rice
50 gms of chopped beans
1 kg basmati rice
2 tsp of cloves and cardamom powder
2 biryani leaves
2 chopped green chilies
1 tbsp of coconut
4 cashew nuts
1 chopped capsicum
1 chopped carrot
2 tbsp of ghee
2 tbsp of oil
Salt to taste
Firstly, wash the rice and soak it for 15 minutes.
Cook the rice in a pressure cooker and keep it aside.
Grind the cloves and cardamom together.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry cashew nuts and keep it aside.
Take another pan, put oil and heat it.
Add salt, the chopped vegetables, biryani leaves and the clove, cardamom powder in the pan and fry it for 10 minutes.
Add the cooked rice to the same pan and fry for 2 minutes.
Garnish with fried cashew nuts.
Your dish is ready to be served hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!