Recipe: Vegetarian Spring Rolls with Tofu
Try out this yummy easy to make recipe.
1/2 container firm or extra firm tofu, well pressed
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 head green cabbage, sliced thin
2 carrots, grated
1 cup cooked bean thread noodles or rice vermicelli
one bunch fresh mint leaves
spring roll wrappers
Slice the pressed tofu into thin strips. Heat the soy sauce, olive oil, sesame oil and ginger in a skillet and sautee the tofu for 5-7 minutes, just until lightly crisp.
In a large bowl, toss together the tofu with the cabbage, carrots and noodles.
Submerge spring roll wrappers in water until pliable one at a time.
Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the tofu and veggie mixture in wrappers. Place two or three mint leaves on top of the filling and wrap your spring rolls. Serve with a dipping sauce.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks