A suave and elegant drink.
* 1/2 cup ice cubes
* 375ml (1 1/2 cups) good-quality vodka, chilled
* 125ml (1/2 cup) dry vermouth
* 6 Sicilian green olives, rinsed
1. Place the ice in a chilled cocktail shaker. Add the vodka and shake for 1 minute or until well combined.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon of vermouth into 1 chilled martini glass. Swirl vermouth around the glass to coat the side. Place 1 olive in the glass. Repeat with the remaining vermouth and olives.
3. Strain the vodka into the glasses and serve immediately.