Recipe: Vodka martini
A suave and elegant drink.
* 1/2 cup ice cubes
* 375ml (1 1/2 cups) good-quality vodka, chilled
* 125ml (1/2 cup) dry vermouth
* 6 Sicilian green olives, rinsed
1. Place the ice in a chilled cocktail shaker. Add the vodka and shake for 1 minute or until well combined.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon of vermouth into 1 chilled martini glass. Swirl vermouth around the glass to coat the side. Place 1 olive in the glass. Repeat with the remaining vermouth and olives.
3. Strain the vodka into the glasses and serve immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing