Recipe: Warm Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Image Courtesy: Chef Swasti Aggarwal, Regional Head of Foodhall Delhi/NCR
- Spinach leaves- 1 bunch, leaves cleaned and washed
- Artichoke- canned drain or Romaine artichoke hearts- 4 nos.
- Cream cheese- 3 tblsp
- Sour cream- 2 tblsp
- Mayonnaise- 1 tblsp
- Grated parmesan cheese- 1/2 cup
- Red chili flakes- 1 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Garlic minced- 1 tsp
- Olive oil- 1 tblsp
- Clean, wash and drain the spinach leaves. Boil water and blanch the spinach, refresh in cold water to retain green color.
- Drain and squeeze out excess water and chop the leaves, keep asid
- Drain the artichoke hearts and cut into small dices
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté garlic till golden brown, add the spinach and cook till it is dry, add the artichoke and further cook.
- Take the mixture off the flame and add mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese and rest of the ingredients while the mixture is hot.
- Serve warm immediately with baked Nachos, Lavash or as a spread on Crostini.
This recipe was contributed by Chef Swasti Aggarwal, Regional Head of Foodhall Delhi/NCR