Recipe: Warming Breakfast Salad
150g Baby Leaf Spinach
2 Medium Eggs
2 Medium Tomatoes
Rinse the spinach thoroughly, and leave it to drain.
Turn the grill on.
Heat a pan of water and hard-boil the eggs.
Slice the tomatoes in half, place under the grill.
While the eggs and tomatoes are cooking, arrange the spinach leaves on a plate.
Once the eggs are cooked, cut them into four pieces each.
Place the quartered eggs and tomatoes over the bed of spinach and dig into the delicious Warming Breakfast Salad. You’ll agree that there’s no better way to start your day!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Akshay Kumar bats for insurance for stuntmen in Bollywood
- Know what Aamir Khan won’t do if he directs a film