Recipe: Watermelon Sherbet
Try out this refreshing and healthy drink this summer.
1 cup chopped ripe watermelon
2 tbsp sugar
1 cup chilled milk
2 tbsp fresh cream (optional)
1 tbsp rosewater/essence
½ cup crushed ice
Carefully remove the seeds of the watermelon and run in a grinder to a smooth paste. Now add sugar, rosewater, cream, and milk and run for a few minutes in a blender. Pour in tall glasses. Top with crushed ice and serve immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'