Recipe: White Christmas cake
Try out this yummy easy to make white Christmas cake.
4 oz - White Confectionery Coating
1 cup - Butter or Margarine (softened)
2 cup - Sugar
4 - Eggs (separated)
½ cup - Water
1 tbsp - Vanilla Extract
2 ½ cup - Flour
1 tsp - Baking Soda
1 cup - Buttermilk
1 cup - Flaked Coconut
1 cup - Chopped Pecans
8 oz - Cream Cheese
½ cup - Butter or Margarine
1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
1 lb - Confectioners` Sugar
1 tbsp - Milk
Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
Remove it from the heat and stir in confectionery coating until melted.
Cool for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix cream butter and sugar in a bowl. Add egg yolks to the mixture. Beat in coating and vanilla.
Mix flour and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk and mix well.
Stir in the coconut and pecans. Beat egg whites until stiff peak forms.
Fold into the batter and pour into greased baking pans.
Bake at 350 degrees F for about half an hour and then let it cool for about 10 minutes.
Mix Combine frosting ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat well. Frost top and side of cake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter