Recipe: White Gazpacho
Check out the refreshing white gazpacho.
• 4 medium Cucumbers
• 2 cup Sour Cream
• 1 cup Yogurt
• 2 cup Chicken Broth or Stock
• 4 cloves Garlic, crushed
• Juice of 1-1/2 Lemons
• ½ cup chopped Scallions, including tops
• 4 medium Tomatoes, chopped
• ¼ cup Parsley
• Splash of Vinegar
• ½ cup Vodka
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• Make a puree of all the cucumbers and add little of the sour cream and yougurt.
• Add the mixture in the big bowl and blend it well. Chop the remaining ingredients and combine them in the bowl. Mix the content well and keep adding the sour cream , vinegar, yogurt and vodka.
• Chill before serving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Becks, Kate Middleton top best 'celeb smile' poll
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' 5th film in history to reach USD 900M mark
- Watch: Farhan Akhtar in a gritty, hardhitting teaser of 'Wazir'