Recipe: Yoghurt Scones
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes for 10 slices
50g/2oz vegetable margarine or butter
225g/8oz wholemeal self-raising flour
25g/1oz demerara sugar
Plain yogurt to mix
How to make
Rub the fat into the flour and sugar.
Add the raisins and mix well.
Add enough yogurt to mix to a fairly stiff dough.
Turn the mixture out onto a floured board and knead lightly. Make two large circles of dough or cut into 2 inch rounds.
Bake in hot oven for 15 minutes at 210°C/ 425°F/ Gas Mark 7.
Remove and cool on a wire rack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing