Recipe: Yogurt Kebab
Here is the recipe for a yummy vegetarian treat.
1 kg yogurt (curd)
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
4 green chilies
1/4 tsp garam masala
3-4 tbsp cashew nuts
4-5 sprigs coriander leaves
3 tbsp corn flour
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1 Remove the water from the curd by placing it in a cloth and tie it with a thread very tightly.
2 To this curd, add ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chilies, chili powder, chopped cashews, salt, corn flour and mix well.
3 Make kebabs from the mixture, roll them again in corn flour and fry in hot oil until they are golden brown.
4 Serve hot with any chutney or ketchup.
Preparation time: 30-40 minutes
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!