Enjoy this yummy chocolate dessert.
1. Basmati Rice 150 Gms
2. Corn Starch 50 Gms
3. Oil To Fry
4. Whipped Sweeten Cream 150 Gms
5. Dark Chocolate 150 Gms
6. Honey 100 Gms
1. Soak Basmati Rice For 30 Minutes
2. Boil The Soaked Rice And Cool.
3. Dust The Soaked Rice With The Corn Starch So That It Gets Evenly Quoted.
4. Deep Fry The Rice Till Golden Brown In Color.
5. Cool The Crisp Fried Rice And Mix With Honey.
6. Melt chocolate on double boiler and spread over the triangular sheet of plastic. Let it cool and roll into cone shape.
7. Filled the prepared choclate cone with honey glazed rice and decorate with the whipped cream. Serve chilled.