Savory Egg Pakora
A mouth-watering recipe, which can ideally be used as a starter, or light evening snack. You can also brighten up your breakfast by adding it in the menu.
4 Boiled eggs
1-cup gram flour
1/2 cup finely chopped onions
2 tsp chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp chopped green chillies
Salt to taste
1-cup oil for frying
Add some water in gram flour and make a thick batter. Now add onions, chilly, salt, coriander leaves and mix well. Peel boiled eggs, cut into small pieces. Mix the egg pieces in batter. Take spoonfuls of this mixture and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown. Serve hot with green chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch