Scrambled Eggs with chives and sour cream
Try out this eggy-creamy dish.
- 3 eggs
-5 egg whites
-2 tablespoon chopped chives
-2 tablespoon non-fat sour cream
-1 teaspoon olive oil
-salt and pepper to taste
-Pour the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
-whip the egg, egg whites, salt and pepper in a bowl and blend it well.
-Add the mixture into the pan and stir it continuously. When the eggs become firm, put the sour cream and chives and continue stirring.
-Cook it for a while and place it on a platter and serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan