Singhare Ki Poori
Try out this easy to make recipe during fasts.
1 cup Singhare Flour
3 tbsp Oil
2 tsp Ajwain Seeds
1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
1/4 cup Chopped Spinach
1/4 cup Potatoes, boiled and mashed
2 Green Chilies, chopped
1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
Salt to taste
Water, for kneading
Oil, for deep frying
Mix all the mentioned ingredients thoroughly (except oil) in Singhara flour.
Since Singhara flour is not like the normal wheat flour, you need not add too much of water while kneading it.
After kneading the flour well, take small portion of the flour and make it into a small kneaded ball, in your palm. Then, shape the kneaded ball it into a puri.
Heat oil in a frying pan and fry poori, until it becomes dark brown in colour.
Repeat the above step with the rest of the flour mixture.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'