Spicy Cheesy Bite
Try this melt-in-the-mouth recipe and enjoy the Christmas celebrations.
1 cup chopped cheese cubes
3 tsp green chillies
6 slices of bread (sides removed)
½ cup butter
4 cup chopped onions
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp chopped ginger
4 tsp boiled corns
Mix together cheese, chilly, onion, garlic, ginger and corns. Spread on a slice of bread and cover with another. Apply butter on both sides. Do the same with all bread pieces. Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees. Serve sizzling hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!