Tangy Raw Mango Chutney
In early summers, when you get raw mango in abundance, besides using them in making pickles, you can make some mouth watering chutneys and dips as well. Try out this simple recipe.
1 cup peeled and chopped raw mangoes
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
2 tsp fresh mint leaves
Rock salt to taste
Sugar/ jaggery to taste
1 green chilli
Put together all ingredients in a grinder. Add 2-3 tsp of water. Grind to a paste. Serve with poori, parantha. It can also be stored for long periods.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!