Enjoy the delicious vadas along with your family and friends.
1/2 kg urad dhal, soaked 1-2 hrs
Red chillies 2, cut
Ginger small piece
Green chillies 3, cut
Salt to taste
Spring curry leaves few, broken
Oil for deep frying
Wash and grind the urad dhal to a thick paste.
Add green, red cillies & ginger While grinding.
Mix with curry leaves, salt.
Keep karahi with enough oil to deep fry vadas.
Form small balls of the made paste and drop into the karahi,
Fry on medium fire untill light brown.
Drain and remove them on the paper (so the excess oil is absorbed).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled