Vrat: Sabudana Kheer
Try out this delicious kheer and enjoy it with your family.
1 Cup Sago (Tapioca)
11/2 cup Sugar or to taste
1 litre Milk
3-4 chotti elaichi seeds (Cardamom pods)
A pinch of saffron threads
Wash sago (saboodana).
Drain excess water.
Soak sago in water for 15 minutes.
Boil milk with sugar and cardamom seeds.
Mix sago after draining out the water.
Boil on medium flame until sago becomes translucent and swollen.
Soak saffron threads in 1tbsp cold water for 10 minutes.
Squeeze the color from the threads and water this water to the milk.
Serve it hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cary Fukunaga leaves Stephen King's 'It' adaptation
- Artist sells other's Instagram photo for $90,000
- OMG! Shah Rukh Khan releases Salman's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' first look
- Noel Gallagher rejects Oasis reunion rumours
- Indian-American first vegetarian contestant on 'MasterChef US'
- Singers' role reversal: From behind the mic to facing arclights
- If you're 28, it doesn't mean you've to get married: Kangana Ranaut
- 'Gour Hari Dastaan' to release on August 14
- Tiger, Jacqueline very much part of 'Flying Sikh': Remo D'Souza
- Art Garfunkel says Paul Simon suffers from 'Napoleon' complex
- Hrithik Roshan praises Shraddha, Varun for 'ABCD2'
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon
- Check biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in 12th Results 2015: Bihar BIEC Intermediate Class 12th Commerce Results 2015 declared
- Check biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in 12th Results 2015: Bihar BIEC Intermediate Class 12th Commerce Results 2015 expected to be declared today at 3 PM
- NDA government excellent, always on action mode: Rajnath