Vrat: Sabudana Kheer
Try out this delicious kheer and enjoy it with your family.
1 Cup Sago (Tapioca)
11/2 cup Sugar or to taste
1 litre Milk
3-4 chotti elaichi seeds (Cardamom pods)
A pinch of saffron threads
Wash sago (saboodana).
Drain excess water.
Soak sago in water for 15 minutes.
Boil milk with sugar and cardamom seeds.
Mix sago after draining out the water.
Boil on medium flame until sago becomes translucent and swollen.
Soak saffron threads in 1tbsp cold water for 10 minutes.
Squeeze the color from the threads and water this water to the milk.
Serve it hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri