Winter Special: Kachori
Spice up your winter mornings with piping hot kachoris.
• 1 Cup flour
• 1/2 Cup yellow moong dal (soaked)
• 1/4 Cup gram flour
• 1/4 tsp Fennel seeds powder
• 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds powder seeds powder
• 1/4 tsp Garam masala
• 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
• 1/ 4 tsp Baking powder
• Oil for frying
• Salt to taste
• Mix flour, salt and baking powder and make smooth dough.
• Grind the soaked yellow moong dal.
• Heat oil and fry grinded dal lightly in it.
• Mix all seeds powder, gram masala and red chilli powder.
• Cook it till it turns dry.
• Add gram flour and stir it for while.
• Stuffing mixture for kachori is ready.
• Roll out small balls of equal size out of the dough.
• Stuff the mixture in it and seal the edges.
• Heat the oil and fry the balls till it turns brown.
• Serve it with green chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- These globetrotter stars will give you serious travel goals – View pics
- 'Veerappan' Box Office collections, movie mints Rs 1.77 cr on first day!
- 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' movie review: A visual extravaganza
- Ditch heavy furniture, go for poufs and stools!